CRAF goal is to run as a dynamic child rights resource support center that ensures in reducing the vulnerability of the children to all issues. It plans to realize the rights stated in UNCRC to all the children in the society.
- Measures enhancing the capacity and skill building among all the stake holders and ensure children rights.
- Implementing various community development programs which directly or indirectly protect and promote children rights and their families.
- Promote Child Friendly Villages / Wards for protection and promotion of Child Rights.
- Address the emergency and crisis issues of children through interim and project level support.
- Share information to all the stake holders which scales up their knowledge levels to lobby and advocate for children.
- Effectively monitor child rights violations and psycho socio legal support through diverse structures and bodies
- Promote macro, messo and grass roots level advocacy campaigns to achieve all the entitlements of the children.