CRAF Vision is to promote a Child friendly Society where the rights of children are protected and promoted.
- CRAF shall build child friendly structures at all levels which shall ensure child rights to all children without leaving any child in the society.
- We shall promote conducive environments that will prevent abuse and exploitation and will promote as effective leaders to make their rights to be heard.
- We shall associate with all child related groups and networks to increment the culture of ensuring children rights to all children in the society.
- We shall build the dynamic resource teams to educate and update the society on emerging issues of children.
- We shall advocate on the policy and implementation for guaranteeing the best interest of the children
CRAF goal is to run as a dynamic child rights resource support center that ensures in reducing the vulnerability of the children to all issues. It plans to realize the rights stated in UNCRC to all the children in the society.
- Measures enhancing the capacity and skill building among all the stake holders and ensure children rights.
- Implementing various community development programs which directly or indirectly protect and promote children rights and their families.
- Address the emergency and crisis issues of children through interim and project level support.
- Share information to all the stake holders which scales up their knowledge levels to lobby and advocate for children.
- Effectively monitor child rights violations and psycho socio legal support through diverse structures and bodies
- Promote macro, messo and grass roots level advocacy campaigns to achieve all the entitlements of the children.